Okay, so this is quite exciting indeed!
No Such Thing As A Fish: Live Podcast is coming to York Theatre Royal on 28th October, and it’s going to be amazing.
The award-winning podcast No Such Thing As A Fish is being regenerated into a cool new live stage version. The show will see writers and presenters Dan Schreiber, Andrew Hunter Murray, Anna Ptaszynski and James Harkin record a live podcast discussing bizarre and fun facts.
The show will also discuss the launch of The Book of the Year 2018. The team’s first book, which came out last year, reached Amazon top 10 bestsellers list, so it’s likely to be a good’un. Good news for ticket purchasers – each audience member will get a copy of the brand new 2018 book, which discusses the best and most entertaining facts from the past 12 months.
No Such Thing As A Fish gets 1.5 million listeners a week and has completed many sell-out tours, so it’s not a new venture for the team by any stretch. I reckon it’ll be one of the slickest, most hilarious shows out there.
Here’s a teaser of extraordinary facts coming your way:
- Elon Musk released a product that throws flames up to 10 feet. He called it ‘not a flamethrower’.
- A man called Song saved songbirds in Songyang.
- Priests stopped praying for people in case they breached new data protection laws.
- A Belgian World Cup footballer inadvertently caused a revolution in Haiti.
- Scientists discovered that old dogs can learn new tricks.
Tickets cost just £20, including a copy of the book! Visit the York Theatre Royal website for more information.